Asian Alcohol Corporation’s (AAC) Bowling Team wins!
AAC Bowling Team was declared the over-all champion of the 4th Maritime Inter-Sports Bowling Tournament 2019 Championship at Lopue’s East Bowling Center, Bacolod City on Wednesday night, September 25, 2019.
The invitational bowling tournament was hosted by the Philippine Ports Authority, headed by Port Manager Mr. Bernard C. Calledo. The awarding of winners followed by a sumptuous snacks was held at the PPA’s Banago Office on September 27, 2019.
- Champion: Asian Alcohol Corporation
- 1st Runner-Up: Philippine Ports Authority – Pantalan
- 2nd Runner-Up: John B. Lacson Colleges Foundation
- 3rd Runner-Up: PLSA
AAC Bowlers who bag the individual awards were:
- Jovy S. Chu: 2ND Runner-Up Singles in Finals – Men
- Susan C. Benitez: Highest Single Score in Finals – Ladies
- Raymond Nelven R. Ibrado: Highest Single Score in Finals – Men
- Oliveros P. Peralta: Single Average Highest – Men; Single 2nd Runner-Up (play-off) – Men
- Fernando M. Pabalinas: 1st Runner-Up Highest Game – Men; 1st Runner-Up Highest Average in Finals – Men; 3rd Runner-Up Average – Men
This is AAC’s first to join the said tournament in line with the 24th National Maritime Week Celebration.
L-R (seated): PMO Negros Occidental Pantalan President Glen T. Domingo, PPA Port Manager Bernard C. Calledo, AAC SVP-Operations Engr. Susan C. Benitez, Cristina May C. Salva, Fernando M. Pabalinas; and L-R (standing): Oliveros P. Peralta, Jovy S. Chu, Raymond Nelven R. Ibrado, Plant Operations Division Manager and the Team’s Captain Engr. Joerey B. Yson, Roger E. Villanueva, Engr. Lorenzo B. Gasapo, Engr. Antonio Raleigh R. Del Castillo
PPA Port Manager Bernard C. Calledo, AAC SVP-Operations Engr. Susan C. Benitez, and PMO Negros Occidental Pantalan President Glen T. Domingo
PPA Port Manager Bernard C. Calledo, AAC Community Relations Officer Fernando M. Pabalinas, and PMO Negros Occidental Pantalan President Glen T. Domingo